- Best School of Complementary Therapies
- Best Massage Therapist
Massage and Complementary Therapy Treatments
In Birmingham (Kings Heath) & Wolverhampton (Codsall)
Meeting your needs for optimum health,
well-being and relaxation...
Justicia offers a wide range of treatments to suit a variety of health concerns, these treatments include Aromatherapy, Eastern Facial Massage, EFT, Food Allergy Testing, FREEWAY-CER, HolisticMassage, Hopi Ear Candling, Indian Head Massage, Kinesiology, NLP Coaching, Natural Healing, NO HANDS® Massage, Reflexology & VRT, Reiki, Remedial Massage . If you would like to discuss any health issues or book a treatment, please do not hesitate to call.
Birthdays & Special Occasions...
Looking for a gift for someone special? Why not give a gift voucher to a partner, friend or family member.
- Sat 18th Apr 2015 - ITEC Reflexology (9 days)
- Sat 26th Apr 2015 - Hopi Ear Candling (1 day)
- Sun 17th May 2015 - ITEC Massage (8 days)
- Sat 27th Jun 2015 - Palliative Care for therapists (2 days)
- Jun 2015 - Eastern Facial Massage (1 day)
- Aug 2015 - Indian Head Massage (3 days)
- Aug 2015 - ITEC Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology (6 days)
- Sep 2015 - Hot Stone Massage (2 days)
- Jan 2016 - ITEC Massage, ITEC Reflexology
Also join us on
Justicia has been providing complementary therapies to a variety of clients in the West Midlands, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Shropshire area, with experience in a range of settings, including gyms, the NHS and office environments. Operating from a clinic in Codsall nr Wolverhampton, Justicia is managed by qualified and insured holistic health practitioner Justine Thornton.
Tel: 07949 176536